Friday, September 19, 2008

To my dear cat

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Finally you are graduated for the MBA course~!! I'm so proud of you~~!!

I am actually worried that you might not be able to finish the last paper as u spent almost all your time accompanied me eat+play+travel.. KL, Kuching, Koh Samui, Ipoh, then soon will go Macao-Zhuhai..

I am afraid I will be the reason that you have difficulty to finish the last module due to time constraint..

Now seems all the thoughts were actually a silly joke.. you are matured enough to handle the responsibilities well.. you are the man!

Very happy for you as you'd achieved two milestones of your life in Sep 2008, haha~!! Here, I wish you get what you want very soon and smoothly (u knw what i'm refering to ;p).. muax!

Faster think, what you wanna have for your celebration lunch tmr~~~

1 comment:

Princess Maria~~ said...

Congratulation to Mr n Mrs Ong....