Friday, September 5, 2008

Friday -again-

so fast.. friday again..
this friday i accompany my cat have lunch.. or can say he accompany me.. haha~

i told him i want to eat something cheap, light, 'new to me'..

then he brought me to something cheap n new (to me) but not light.. >.<

we went to the wan-tan-mee stall next to Union primary skol... RM3.20, not very big bowl, but can feel full.. the noodle is handmade one, so it is very 'chewy'.. QQ one.. hehe


he also bought 'apom-malik' to eat.. but i forgot to snap pic, haha.. got banana two slices and few biji jagung (corn) inside, good to eat while still hot.. delicious!! only RM1.50 for 5pcs.

then, we went for dessert - tong sui at the famous tong-sui-shop 松鹤轩 at Kimberly Street (if im not mistaken.. haha).. today's special is 木瓜杏仁糖水 (papaya + almond).. nice~!! RM2.50 one BIG box..

all these pic, i took when half way eating.. coz i forgot.. haha~!

1 comment:

Princess Maria~~ said...

thanks for the 木瓜杏仁糖
it's yummu ~!!!