Tuesday, September 9, 2008

live to eat *11*

Last Saturday..

Finally I step into the new BIG Jusco at Bandar Perda (Seberang Prai City - wrote there)..

The building really BIG, every shops inside also spacious.. I can find all common brands shop inside.. a good place for family outing.. cinema and karaok are opening soon.. There is alot of parking lots both indoor and outdoor..

Mom, lik and I went to try Laksa Shake..

U see the cup, so funny.. dunno, to me it's funny.. hehe

Mom ordered Sarawak Laksa.. normal lo..

Lik ordered Tomyam Laksa.. ok ok..

I ordered Nyonya Laksa.. taste slightly better than theirs.. haha..

The food served not hot enough and the prawns were not fresh.. >.<
____________________________________________________

Last Sunday..

I went Jusco at Bandar Perda again.. hahaha.. ya, just next day.. went with Mom, lik and da-jie..

Why we go there?
1) da-jie havnt go before
2) i want to eat kfc
3) my mom got kfc voucher (only can use in Jusco Bandar Perda)

so, we must go again!!

This is the Twister I wanna eat!! haha.. nice!

No comments: