Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tiffany's Bday - 25 Aug

She is one of our teammate.. I knew her for months.. a cute girl..

I did not know her birthday actually, untill Bryant said:"today is people's birthday arrrr".. then we decided to bring her for lunch.. too bad Ang was not able to join us.. but Kwan did..

So, 4 of us went to Qbay during lunch time... hmm, asked me to choose, i sure wanna go Sakae again.. dunno why, one month didnt go Sakae then I will miss her, haha..

CO-incidentally, Tiffany's housemates just brought her to Sakae the day before... but, still, we went to Sakae, hahahaha... dun care ;p

We just had simple lunch.. also used my birthday voucher to reddem a mocha-ice-cream for Tiffany, ahha...


Some food we ate d, forgot to take pic... we took pictures while Kwan was away (not intentionally one, ok!.. just he left for wash room too long..)



A simple celebration, hope she is happy for that~!

No comments: