Tuesday, September 30, 2008

~I will miss you Kelly~


TODAY!! 30 September 2008!!

Today is Kelly's last day in iDEN EE office..

I dont know how to describe my feeling as my english really very so-so.. but, one word is sure - SAD. or maybe two words - VERY SAD.

Define 'Kelly' -> one of my bestmates in this office, and now she already promoted to be in my list of lion's best friend too..

From last last last week, when I got to know the news that she is resigned.. I was so shocked.. and crazy me already started to miss her every minutes.. after today, i'm gonna miss her every seconds!!!

I everyday also tell my cat that "i miss kelly", "kelly is leaving iDEN".. he already dunno how to respond to me already.. haha, pity him also..

Kelly, a nice person (too kind, very soft-hearted) to mix with.. I still remember the fun time we had in Koh Samui.. so glad to travel with her~!! (I dun have the permission to post her "sexy" photo here, haha, ur lost ;p;p).. Anyway, Kelly, we shall travel again.. maybe Bali?? haha..

Last...
Kelly, all the best to you, please take good care and alwiz give me a ring whenever you want~!!muax ^^

No comments: