Sunday, September 14, 2008

He proposed!

On 5th Sept 2008, 10pm, he brought me to this special place which i never go before (ok, i more kampung..)..


This is the outside view.. it's raining..


The tables setting..


The buffet tray...


The "purpose" was to try the ice-cream buffet here.. but bit weird.. coz..
1) this kind of 'happy eating' place, he will prefer to ask all friends to join us..
2) so 'wind-rain-not-a-stopper' meh.. so big rain, rain whole day, so cold, also insist wanna come here eat ice-cream buffet...

Baskin Robbin...


Suddenly...

1- waitress passed me the flower
2- waiter passed me the gift
3- YX (JX's brother) focus me with videocam
4- YX's wife WC focus me with digicam

Now only i know.. He was proposing to me, an official one!

He knelt down with the ring and said:"baby, marry me" in mandarin..

I said:"Already what date? now only propose?!!!"

His answer, very straight forward + no romantic:"still not too late. marry me la~"

I'd prepared many tricks to bully him, BUT, not in front of his brother, kenot make him no face.. haih.. he is smart, brought his brotehr along.. SO, all tricks were to keep forever.. sien diaozzz..

I knew he will propose, one day..but to my surprise, he brought his brother n brother's wife..

The rose


The next surprise was ---> THE BIG LION TOY!!! I alwiz want one!!!.. haih, now, dun give him face also have to give the lion face lo... bo bian la, accept the ring la.. ;p;p;p


SO easy,
1 rose
1 lion
1 ring
gao dim me already... hahahahhahahahaha~


**extra**
The waiter thought is my birthday.. shook my hand and wish me "Happy Birthday".. I said "Thank You".. haha..

When we were leaving, at the entrance of the restaurant.. another waitress wish me again "Happy Birthday" and gave me a BR baloon.. wahahaha..

No comments: