Tuesday, June 26, 2007

KK Trip *5*

Day5: Sunday Market + Pulau Marukan (KL gang)

Hou-5 hou-5~!! It’s last day in KK already… everyone slept so deeply except fen n i.. I woke up coz too cold (I chose to sleep near aircond coz the weather is “kook”..).. whole body was pain and hardly can move.. I try hard to apply counterpain all over again before I got down from bed.. ahha..

Really addicted to counterpain.. I bought 120g (RM19.90), the biggest tube, still almost finished using it, guess I used 100g already.. while, fen n others only get small one, 30g (RM7.60), but still enuf for them… hmmm.. my ‘luas permukaan’ bigger.. ahha.. wat la~!! Really pain ma~!!! Buy d then use la.. ah bo how???? (tengah fatt-lan-zaa)

Fen n i left for breakfast around 8am.. then sky bright like 10am liao.. quite ‘kook’ thou the weather is good.. there are many shops around to serve breakfast, got dim sum, bak kut teh, hawker stalls.. still we went for Sabah Ban-Min.. u know la, come Sabah of coz need to taste the original one ma.. eat Sabah Ban-Min in penang jz like eat hokkien mee in KL… we ordered both soup one(RM4.50) and dry one(RM5).. the Min is Q-Q and thickness is perfect, nice to munch.. but personally I think the soup one taste nicer.. they served with very big portion and got dumpling (soi-gao) summore… ^^

Then, we went to the famous spot in town, Sunday Market at Gaya Street, this time no need to check with the map, coz it shown that got 2 streets away.. but actually, really 2 streets la, small one, like 2 rows of shop houses… from far, we could feel the passion of the market.. a very busy market….

Wow~ this was so fun!!! To my surprise, I found many things are selling here, food, drinks, clothes, bags, many choices of souvenirs, fresh vege, herbs, groceries.. and pets!!! Rabbits, fish, hamsters, cats, dogs.. we met with ‘panda-eyes mixed with Labrador’.. so cute~!!!!!!!!! Also got charity group set booth there.. they also have event like city-run… some handicapped uncles playing songs.. got small fountain at the middle of market.. some seats for ppl to rest..and those seller are friendly too.. I love this market~!!!

Luckily we went there earlier coz it’s very hot when we finished a round in market.. it’s half-past 10 in the morning only but it’s like having 12noon’s hot sun… we’re tired after holding so many bags, ahha, bought too much.. faster got the key from KE and back to room 1st.. then, we were told that our check-out time been brought forward from 5pm to 12nn coz they got walk-in customers.. okay~, 90mins was more than enuf for us to bathe n pack…

Packed, packed, packed… already 3bags~!! Still a lot things hvnt put in… took out and packed again… I thought going back should be have lesser things to bring (well, except souvenir la..).. but seems my estimation for this was wrong ;p;p;p .. finally, all of them back from market, we settled all bills and signed on ahlik’s souvenir (rafting cert.. hahahaha).. then off to lobby..

The staffs were friendly and kind, they allowed us to stored luggage and stayed at lobby if we want to wait for our flight… they went for roasted chicken/duck/pork shop to have lunch while I accompanied ‘my hero of the climb’ to consukt doctor.. he had gastric.. the clinic very stingy, 1 pcs of thin thin paper (MC) also dunwan give… ma de!!

Around 1pm, ST already off to KKIA (kota kinabalu international airport) 1st.. KE n HH went to Pilipino Market again to grab more souvenir.. Fen, CM, Mic, Zk and Sophia went to Pulau Marukan as their flight was 915pm.. Apak was sleeping at lodge.. As I lazy to go with KE/HH, too late to go island (my flight at 510pm), I just sat at lobby to read the brochure of Sabah Spots.. ahha, ya, last day here only I read it… spent few minutes to finish it and started to feel boring.. so, I decided to walk around somewhere nearby….

I discovered a funny thing that is all kopitiam closed after breakfast time… only some left for lunch or different shops open only to serve lunch.. then all closed again about 2-3pm.. then only re-open at dinner time.. so it’s super healthy lifestyle that u cant really have 3:15pm high tea, 5pm tea-break or 10pm yamcha.. only can have 10am tea-break.. ahha…

Too hot to loaf around, at last I went to Wisma Merdeka again, for the aircond.. ahha.. nothing more to buy, just walked… found a cute lion toy.. tried the new body-butter at BodyShop.. went to Watson again.. did I mentioned that UncleToby’s Chewy (breakfast stick), which selling at RM10.50-12.50 in KL, is only selling at RM8.60 here???.. the price of goods here is fair although cooked food is selling slightly expensive than KL..

Almost 4pm, they hvnt back from island, apak woke up n felt better already.. KE, HH n I left to airport by taxi (RM20 per cab)… too many things to carry already, so I left my lovely tongkat at lodge.. bit regret now.. On the way back to KL, 3 of us chat non-stop regarding the climb.. coz we didn’t walked together (front n back), we experienced the different things.. then, we were shocked to meet ST at LCCT~!! We didn’t know she was same flight with us to back Penang, ahha… we dined in Mcdy.. I got the Shrek3 set, the seaweed powder + fries is weird but ‘funny’ to me.. ahha..

At 9:15pm, we boarded Pg flight, it was as full as the flight KK->KL just now.. seems a lot ppl enjoyed shopping in KL during weekend as ‘now everyone can fly’ slogan is well advertised.. lion was in low-batt condition.. zzzZZzZzz

Stepped in my home-sweet-home at 11pm.. spent an hour to unpack my stuff.. tried to clean my new sport shoes which dirtied by an fen’s tongkat (fen, the stain is still there!!!).. categorized those smelly shirts according to different washing methods.. this n that.. then bathe n threw myself on bed.. tmr still need to work… body pain.. hmm… zZZZzzzzz

My thought: i will go KK again, not for the climb of coz~!! maybe next trip can go with family.. coz i'd done all the dangerous one (rafting n hiking) which i think my parents are not suitable for these.. we can visit the culture village, safari, Poring HotSpring, overnite at Mesilau Resort, snorkelling around the islands.. and many more.. gotta check the blossom period of Rafflesia flower and plan for next trip.. ^^

** Monday walked like crab in office.. stopped using counterpain then all the acid released and tensed the muscles.. luckily my house got one pro geh physiotherapist, my sister, hahaha.. she massaged for me and I can walked like lion on Tuesday.. wakakaka.. thx sis.. **

-The End-

No comments: