Tuesday, September 4, 2007

~Holiday in KL~

Lai.. my long long story.....

Having my endless (so far) holiday now.. so, went KL for a week... think u all knew that as i annouced in all YM, MSN, Skype etc..

main purpose: wanna see see all my frens there.. miss them so much..

others: ngam-ngam got a call that asked me for interview in PJ right after i bought the train ticket =))

So, took train there alone.. it's convenient and safe to take train nowadays if compare to bus.. RM38 for the upper bed.. got toilet got canteen.. sleep and wake up, then arrive d, i like it!!

24.8.07
After meeting my dear I-lynn in Penang, I departed to KL at 10pm from B'worth, some p*gs around very noisy.. so i read magazine till very late...



25.8.07
The train was late.. suppose to arrive at 645am.. but i arrived KL sentral at 730am..


Took ktm with half price (just show the train ticket at the counter) to Subang Jaya..

ChunSeong picked me up and we went to get ChoonWai and my dear YeeWan.. my very 1st gathering in KL.. they are my 'last' ex-roommate/housemates back in MMU... Well, Alvin still in his dream and not joining us...

We spent some happy time together.. makan makan.. dimsum, tried the new gai-wo-bao @ Sri Petaling.. then Tong-kei egg tart.. then zhu-yok-fan @ PetalingJaya.. haha...


2pm, they dropped me to SunwayPiramid to meet another dear Agnes and SinHau @ Redbox.. then we're heading to Cineplex Leisure for 'Evan Almighty'.. not bad the show.. got to see many animals such as elephant, panda.. and of course LION!!!

Went to pick my brother ZiKah then we met up with Agnes' parents, as well as Karen jie, Tiam and WenShu, for seafood dinner @ somewhere Petaling Jaya... very nice, both the food and the environment.. reasonable charge also.. very packed, so reservation is needed... Thanks babypanda for the meal (my birthday gift ^^)...


That's it.. a very full 1st day~.. reached uncle's house also around midnight already~ ^^


26.8.07
Woke up very very early.. and walked to Taipan to wait for Mai... met the City-Run in this Sunday morning.. "blow blow wind" near Taipan Mcdy.. until the cute cute Myvi arrived in front of me.. Happy Happy departed to Klang with Mai, AhFen, Fanny and Weson...

Why were we going to Klang? because we're going to give our ex-lecturer Dr. Wah (nickname AhYeh, i gave one ;p;p;p) a surprise~~.. we brought forward to celebrate his bday~!!

Met up with AhYeh at somewhere near Giant.. soon after, another car arrived.. MengYee, Sophia and Apak joined us... but Roti and Uncle Fire were late, coz they drove till Holland... so, they joined us directly at the famous bak-kut-teh place that AhYeh brought us to...

At the bak-kut-teh place, there was so crowded.. we waited for a while only got ourselves a big table.. and AhYeh bunched the greentea he bought from Taiwan.. nice nice~ Fanny and i love it^^.. and the bak-kut-teh really served only BAK (pork).. and every1 have a bowl for ourselves.. not like those we use to eat (a big pot with many pork and vege)... it tastes very KIT (thick) and strong herbs smell, delicious~!!

After that, as i so ke-po, AhYeh brought us to see the "famous politician's house" in Klang.. walao~ really big, summore have gold painting.. wonder how much of our money in it ;p;p;p

Then, we went to AhYeh's new house (actually not so new la, just we'd been long never visit him.. haha).. like his big big LCD with PPS so much.. also saw his 2nd daughter (i call her Elva, coz her sis name Elsa.. akkakaa).. we brought the cake + Pg tao-sa-pia + gift for him.. he very touched (he said one)... sang sang song.. blew blew candleSSS.. Happy Birthday~!!!

Guess what?! AhYeh brought us to Klang biggest temple... for me to 'ask for my fortune' (求签)...yea, i'm that 3-8 one.. i tried few times, but didnt get the 'answer' from Guan-Yin.. so i concluded myself that FATE NOT YET ARRIVE... and, gave up =)) =)) =))



Bid farewell with AhYeh.. on the way back...
Uncle left his hp in Mai's car, while i left things in Uncle's car... 3 of us really ex-housemates =))

WenPin picked Roti, Fanny and I at the petrol-station-street (i named it) which located at the Kesas highway.. then we heading to Sunway Piramid's Redbox.. hehe... long long time didnt sing k with the gang already.. too bad HuiYee was back in PD and unable to join...



7pm!!!! balik balik... why so rush?? because it's my lovely cousin sister's, HuiYing, birthday... my uncle's best friend, YiXin, and his wife also joined us to have steambot at home.. yum~ yum~.. bought her a doremon from KFC.. haha..


27.8.07
Today is the first day i drove myself in KL.. manual-car.. my shaking leg busy stepping on clutch, brake, gas, clutch, brake, gas.. kin-jiong!! ;p;p;p

Morning ler.. sent Zikah to have a haircut.. then sent him back Cyberjaya... online at his house for a while... after that, hightea with Fanny and HorngSheng in FCM cafe.. been so long never step in MMU, haha... found alot of international students.. not like last time alot of malaysian chinese around... some events were going on around library to lecture hall to FCM.. more like a pasar malam than a campus.. i dont like it...

Back to USJ.. Ah Kim (my aunty) cook very nice dinner for me.. lying on sofa and watched TV.. haha..

Supper time... yamcha with my ex-housemates again.. this round met at Taipan's CoffeeBean as usual.. coz it's walking distance for me... haha.. they spoilt me.. all 迁就 me... Since it was raining.. Alvin wanted to fetch me.. but this busy guy, his hp super-low-batt... walao.. kenot give him a proper direction to come.. nearly wanna report police that he is lost in USJ 6.. haha.. luckily he smart enough and found my uncle's house at last... everything back on track and we met up with Andy, YeeWan and ChoonWai (Fai).. chit chat happily~~.. thanks Alvin for the drink, haha~

28.807
Followed the map my uncle drew for me.. drove the manual-car again to attend interview in PJ near Jalan 222... the interviewrs were friendly and everything went smoothly... then as usual asked me go back and wait 2 weeks for answer... (i got the offer, but havnt accept it til now ;p;p;p)

After that, met up with AudreyTing, she led me to SS2 with a new route(to me).. i was so excited, haha.. We had our sister-chat at One Noodle (ramen restaurant)... the ramen really nice, reasonable price (consider cheap around SS2 area).. i like it~.. will go again~.. Then, we checked out some cute puppies at pet shop.. she explained the characteristics of different breed to me.. wahh, really need huge knowledge to have a dog as pet... i think it's too mafan.. ;p


29.8.07
Another relaxing day..
read newspaper in the morning... went to Subang Parade with my aunty and cousins to get a present for my uncle's birthday.. then i brought my cousin brother, YeeHung, to watch Ratatouille at GSC The Summit... he was extremely excited.. very cute.. u can see the picture, he wanted to take one.. haha~


30.8.07
A busy + weird day... how weird?? ok, i try my best to explain...

A peaceful morning.. woke up quite late.. spent time to play with cousin.. after that, uncle dropped me to Kelana Jaya LRT during his lunch break.. why so early as i'm going for Merdeka celebration?? coz i dunlike to get into the heavy traffic lor...

weird ~1~
While waiting for the Ikano free shuttle to come, a guy who look like 30+, wore a thick jacket, carried a big schoolbag at the back, another big bag at shoulder and a 60's plastic bag, came to ask me...
"are you going to Ikano? by bus?" .. well, maybe he wanna ask to share a cab..
"yes, waiting for the shuttle bus"
"what time the bus coming?"
"i have no idea"
"are you goin to submit form?"
"huh? no i didnt"
"i'm goin to submit the form, for the lucky draw" .. oh, event of Merdeka day's countdown..
"i see" .. i intended to stop the conversation..
"u'd submit a form too, u can cut from The Star, the 1st prize is big...." ..he kept mumbling..
meanwhile.. he took out all his belongings in the plastic bag and put on the floor.. got water bottle, Harry Potter novel, newspaper, umbrella, etc.. This had shocked me and other people around.. we tried to walked away from him without his notice (don hurt his feeling ma...)..
"u know what time the bus coming?" .. he turned to me AGAIN..
"no, just wait for it"
"i'm very rush, u know, the closing time is 3pm..(continue mumbling).." .. my watch shown 250pm.. =.=


weird ~2~
Finally pitt him (he got on a bus arrived just before the shuttle bus).. i got on the free shuttle successfully.. found a seat and settled down.. It's my 1st time take this free shuttle, so excited.. haha.. kampung girl.. ;p;p;p

Then, a student sat beside me.. she very hardworking (1st impression) as she reading the Communication Skill's book... As i'm not sure the routine for this free shuttle service.. i wanna ask for my younger sister who will meet me at Ikano later.. i started a conversation with her..
"Hi, sorry to disturb you, i'd like to ask is this an hourly service?"
"Yes.. I think.. every hour.." .. with her unstable english..
"all right, thank you" ..i'd got what i want, sms my sister to ask her arrive Kelana Jaya LRT station before 5pm/6pm/7pm, so she need not to miss it and wait an hour for the next to come..

"are you the 1st time taking this? i'm 1st time actually..." ..she resumed the conversation..
"oh, yea, my 1st time.." ..i prefer to enjoy the journey with scenery out there..

"why you going there?" .. she came again..
"meeting frens, u? study?" .. u know, KDU around there..
"oh, i'm going for an interview actually"
"oh.. all the best ya"
"i'm very nervous..." ..i see, a freshie..
"by the way, my name is HingChing"
"oh.. I'm Janice" .. met a new friend..
then, as she shown a helpless face, i also very ke-po to shared my interview experience with her.. until we reached Ikano at 330pm..

Initially, i planned to go Popular to read some books.. But, since she needed help.. no harm to 日行一善 la~.. so, we went to A&W and i continued to share my experience with her...
I thought it's only for an hour, but her interviewer was late, very late... so, with my lan-friendly-character.. brought her a tour to Ikea, The Curve and Ikano (her 1st time here although she is local from Serdang).. and finally i tried the ice-cream in Ikea!!! the machine was out-of-service always!!.. so lucky today.. maybe coz i was doing good deed... =))


Around 7pm, gathered with my sister ZiXing... then Janice left for the interview around 730pm..
Sis and i have nuthing to do, so we simply shopped around.. bought brothers' birthday gift... and i got 2 pairs of socks from her as birthday gift.. u know, buy2 free 1, we're 节俭姐妹花.. haha.. 'buy useful one, buy during sales'.. smart consumer.. you know, even sales, they still have profit one~ ;p;p;p

9pm.. ZiXing joined her friends (i knew them but hard to remember who is who, only recognize ahTatt whose our old neighbour) for dinner and countdown.. meanwhile, i met with Agnes, SinHau and KingBoon for dinner.. We enjoyed our food in Itallianies.. the angel hairs pasta, smoked salmon pizza and seafood.. the portion is big enuf for 4ppl to share.. i like the starter - 2 types of bread served with olive oil + vinegar.. delicious!!~~

We spent very long time chitchat in the restaurant, therefore we missed the performance of Fish Leong (this is our main purpose to go there for Merdeka day countdown!!!).. hahaha.. we only managed to see the fireworks.. very nice.. many ppl shouted "Merdeka! Merdeka!..".. well, sounds funny to me.. i love Malaysia (not the gov) but not that patriotic kok.. then, to avoid the long Q of cars on the road while every1 was leaving... we went to Starbucks to have a drink.. tried the Mango ice-blended and Greentea ice-blended.. ^^

That's my National Day Celebration.. seems like we more concern on our dinner.. bo bian, it's really ho-jiak =))

31.8.07
FAMILY DAY~~ tired of driving.. drove more than 120km today...

Went in Cyberjaya again with ZiXing + YeeHung + HuiYing (let uncle n aunty paktor) to get my en-dao twins, Zikah n ZiHerk, out to USJ... As i miss Puchong's Yong-Tau-Fu so much, we went to tabao it for lunch... uncle also bought ice-kacang for us.. ate till so full~~

After that, 4 of us went to Midvalley for movies.. "Secret" left 2 seats only, so ZiKah and i gave the seats to ZiHerk n ZiXing who havnt watch before.. 2 of us went for "Contract Lover"..

Then, sent ZiXing back to Setapak... one year!! i never been there for a year!!.. although i knew the way well, still very nervous as sky getting darker and it's raining... scared scared went, scared scared back..


Arrived home also 8pm+ d.. so tired.. no energy to have dinner outside anymore.. so ah Kim ready dinner for us.. yeah!! Uncle's best friend YiXin + wife and a girl came again, they bought us very delicious nasi lemak summore.. we chit chat + watch TV.. relaxxxxx.. and we didnt get to bed early because bros and i 'pia' 6 episods of drama 岁月风云.. haha.. crazy!!!

1.9.07
Forced to wake up at 8am.. coz meeting my ex-colleague MiMi at Tesco Puchong for breakfast.. we sat for hours in Mcdy to chitchat.. so 'high' to see her back after 2 years although we alwiz chat on phone ;p;p;p



Wait!!! i havnt eat banmin!!! KL banmin!!! PG banmin not nice one >.< color="#3366ff">Michelle for a short while.. to show her my short hair + pass her birthday gift.. now me and her and lynn have the same length of hair.. haha~ jimui~

Time passed very fast... a week had finished.. my last dinner for the trip was famous Hokkien mee (dai-lok-min) at Jalan 222.. bit oily but taste nice.. the ee-min not bad la~, but the ikan bakar was not so fresh...


At last, uncle dropped me n ZiHerk at Midvalley.. we bought the 'Harry Potter & The half blood prince' and muffins from C.Bean.. then off to KL sentral by ktm.. and went back butterworth by train again...

That's all for the trip.. very happy to see so many friends this round and thanks u guys for meeting up with me~.. really appreciate that.. thanks uncle & aunty for letting me stay for so long and feed me till fat fat ;p;p

Tired?? i tired of writting (split to many days to write) and you tired of reading.. what for?! =))

Now you all know why i couldnt answer when you asked me "how's ur trip in KL?".. because it's too long to tell~!!! ;p;p;p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

-kb- nice blog

Anonymous said...

very detail oo~
Good Sharing! ;p