Monday, September 10, 2007

..Lion's 1st fren..

Suddenly.. have the feeling of time passing very fast, and i also 25 already..

A thought of "my first..." thingy pop-up in my mind..

Here i wanna introduce The First Friend in my life..

She is Joyce Ng, i know her before entering kindergarden.. i don't know the exact date we knowing each other because we were too young at that time..

She was my neighbour and we are very good friend since young.. always play together and she is the only competitor to me during kindergarden time.. both of us had to re-test because we got 100marks in all 5 subjects.. geng ler~..Finally, so lucky i got the 1st place.. maybe she purposely let me win gua.. ;p;p;p

Back in old time, she can sing very well as well as dance gracefully, a very talented girl.. nice and out-going personality of her let her have many friends around.. more than me, i believe..

We went for different primary school, secondary school, as well as University.. different growing environment and friend circles did make us apart (physically) for years.. we are not very much in touch(as in hang out together) now, but i do keep a special place in my heart for her.. anyhow, her house just not far from me.. hehe.. and we knowing things happen around each other because my cousin Meow, who also our good friend, keep us updated.. ^^

Curious of Lion's First Friend? Check the pic below, i grabbed from her friendster without informing her, keke.. coz i couldnt find a recent pic of me and her.. only have kid's pic together.. will take one with her soon, i hope ;p;p



How? how? pretty ler... of course la!!!

No comments: