Monday, November 5, 2007

1st week in China

GOT MISS ME ANOT??????

Today tu-tu-ho one week for me in China. Didn't online for a week!!! feel like losing an very important thing in my life..

I am fine here.. work 830am-7pm.. walk 10-15mins for lunch.. factory here really SO BIG!! Imagine 10-15mins from main gate to my office by van!!! I dunno how many MMU or CLB of it.. gates also got East South West North and a special gate direct link to highway..

Staying in good hotel instead of hostel like other colleagues (malaysian) coz girls' hostel very limited and alwiz full~.. Food here very oily and salty... so far, i only spent myself 2 meals, the rest all ppl treat one.. hahaha..

Walking on the street is like a vacuum myself because there is alot of dust and many smokers.. very challenging to cross the road.. why? -> car/bus drive like motorbike, turn whenever and wherever they want.. ppl walk on the road like walking in a park (towards any direction they like)..

Penangist really special here as we know English, Malays, Mandarin, Hokkien, Cantonese, Ming-Nan-Yu.. so my part-time job here (w/out salary) is translator.. haha.. busy run from cube to cube to help them answer customer calls..

ok la.. gtg, 930pm d.. 15mins taxi back hotel.. watch fei-cui-tai (HK channel; 'astro-on-demand' for free).. then beauty sleep.. haha.. bubbye~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

take good care!! :D

Frida said...

yo, seem so happy there wo, :p wait u back for more nice thing to share :d

maybe you can open a thread in cari forum, hahahah.

Princess Maria~~ said...

Of course miss you ler, my dear....take care ya..
i bought a souvenier for u in Bali