Thursday, August 23, 2007

~25~

This year.. abit different.. in Penang..

One year after graduated, alot of things had changed including circles of friends..
To my surprise, they so so gave face, still able to arrange some time from their busy schedule to celebrate with me.. so gan tung~ :((

28.7.07
Ahlik started the celebration.. she bought me Baskin Robin at Qbay.. together we ate with Akui~
(finished eating only realised havnt take picture.. ishh~)

8.8.07
Brother Tyrone treated me at big one.. of coz together with Frida~
@ Tao, e-Gate~

14.8.07
Chocolate Mud (Secret Recipe) from Irene..

@ Irene's cubical~

And then... had lok-lok with Jason Yow n Mei Ean~


@ behind Dorsett Hotel~

15.8.07

Next day, Mindy celebrated with me.. two Leo babies~

@ Sakae Sushi, Sunway Carnival~ see the aeroplane kid set =))

Then, meeting with my lovely god-sister Caring and Mr. Cheah WY who also another LEO baby (one day before me).. one big big gang.. alot of managers there... then blur blur saggy Tatt also joined in at last~

@ QE II

16.8.07 ~My day~

Ate hokkien lo-mee from god-mom.. had lunch with Caring, Jeffrey n his staff at Sg. Dua KFC..(picture in process)

Next, met up with my uu-sim Optical gang - Ahlik, Victor n Jason Wong~

@ TGIF, Qbay Mall~ the crews sang song for me ;p;p;p
Then, finally reached home.. celebrated with mom, biao mei Chiew Nee n meimei~

Continued.. my old-buddy-gang's turn~ been long long time never celebrate with them coz all study at different places.. finally, we all back in Bw...

@ Tea Spa, Raja Uda~.. (group picture coming up soon)

17.8.07
2 LEO babies met up in Oldtown White Coffee Kopitiam.. Yong n I.. we didnt take picture..

18.8.07
Went to watch Rush Hour 3 with Ahlik~
Then, met up with very uu-sim de "dears + honey" gang for dinner.. Guang came all the way from Alor Setar, the cake is 1st new cake from his best fren's cake house (gan-tung~), and he brought his honey SiewSiew together...
@ buffet steambot 轩升, Tanjong Tokong~ nice nice porridge + chicken wings~

Cut the "Sayang" cake together with Foo, Seng, HS, MK, Tsim n Vic~

@ Subaidah, Pekaka~

Can you imagine how happy am i???.. how gan-dong am i???.. It's really a sweet n memorable birthday for me~ Thanks to all my dears, darlings, honeys, hengdais, jimuis.... mom&dad~!! I love you all~ ^^

No comments: