Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy Week

1st day of the week - Sunday
Szemun bought me a lion from UK!! It's my 9th lion toy and it is so unique -> curly hair one!!! ^^

2nd day of the week - Monday
Had steambot dinner at Xuan Xin with uncle 4 and family, got a free wine from the restaurant ^^

3rd day of the week - Tuesday
The gym instructor who used to be very long gas did not disturb me and ahlik at all.. and I went dinner with ai-pen jie and her daughter ^^

4th day of the week - Wednesday - TODAY!!
I got a surprise gift from my cat!!! I controlled myself so hard not to shout in office.. ;p
I dont know how and when he put in a new lion toy into my laptop bag.. I did not open my bag at home, until this morning I found it in my bag.. another special design lion, also my 10th lion~!! ^^

5th day of the week - Thursday
We will go ai-pen jie's house to celebrate XinYi's birthday~~ ^^

6th day of the week - Friday
I'll go shopping with friends during lunch hour, Fila sales but for member only, so i buy nuthing, haha.. Then, will go Matta fair with cat to collect info for our trip.. ^^

Last day of the week - Saturday
We will go paktor paktor.. haha..^^

Besides, thanks Bryant and Ang for helping me in work.. so i can have so much fun in this week!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

赛命咯~~~

^hclion^ said...

yea~~ i am 'sai meng' queen.. more coming up ;p;p;p