Friday, July 18, 2008

BIG kap-lar in the duty free shop!!

How big?? VERY big!!

Initially tot of buy this for dad...

So i went in 'colour & fragrance' in Kuching international airport..
Then the sales girl very friendly (my weak point..)..
She said buy 1 big RLRS free 1 RL neckless..
But if I buy another normal RL item.. will get a RL luggage.. I sam-yuk-yuk d..

Then, i look for my RLR (girl).. it is a promo pack which free lotion + cosmetic bag.. i sam-han-han already...
Then she again add-on the offer.. if i purchase this promo pack, she also give me the luggage bag!!.. I beh tahan d.. i said i wan 3 more neckless then, for my sisters n mom... she agreed..
While I was super happy walking towards the cashier... another good news.. total spend exceed RM500 will get a life time membership card for free!!!.. all normal item in their shop, include perfume + cosmetic +chocolate, will have 10% off in future~!!! (i think even promo pack, if i buy more than 1 item, i also can request for discount already...)
(this pic displayed weird, i dunno how to fix it)
I faster took out my credit card and pay~!!!
Big Kap-lar??? Yes, it is~!!!

No comments: