Thursday, July 19, 2007

Live to eat *3*

070707
Went for Die Hard 4 with Kelvin.. had our lunch at A&W gurney.. the nuggets not bad, fried with sesame one… didn’t take picture of that..
About the show, I like F35.. hahahaa…
After the show, we were hungry.. “what u wanna eat?” “anything that I never try before”.. this already is my standard answer to everyone.. haha.. after some discussion.. “then we go one shop that I used to go la…eat curry rice, u ok?” “I’m ok”.. in my heart, I was wondering is that curry rice so special?? Can attract him to take spicy food??? (fyi, he rarely will take spicy food)… heading to Bayan Baru…
To my surprise, he did it.. met my requirement of new food.. why?.. maybe u will think I’m kampung, but I really never try this before.. banana leaf curry rice~!! ;p;p;p
1st, they gave us one big big banana leaf.. then gave a lot of rice.. after that, put 3 types of vege on the leaf.. and 2 big big keropok ( I dunno wat it call).. smell really good~~..!! we can ask for kuah (curry) and soup (something like asam-curry, sour + hot one)..
I was so excited and eat a lot, coz the vege can refill one.. haha.. although it’s nearly 1045pm, I still eat a lot of rice.. coz it’s delicious.. and spicy too… ;p;p;p
I’m not so sure how much is that.. but I guess is around RM3 only.. I will go again.. coz really nice.. it open till 11pm daily.. few shop away from Jalan Tengah Maybank.. a mamak at middle of shop houses.. not corner one (pelita / kassim)… check it out la~ ;)



*****
080707
Again, tumpang at ahlik house.. ahha.. my 2nd home in pg.. I forgot we sleep till wat time.. I knew it’s raining.. but, still we went out hunt for brunch..
“go where eat?”
“wat u wanna eat?”
“I cincai”
“I also cincai”
Wat a conversation!!!!!
Ended up, we got on car only think wat to eat.. simply turn.. hmm.. like very long never visit the hakka mee shop.. but this shop very cool one, suka suka open, suka suka close.. so we just tried our luck la..
Lucky, it’s open… ordered as usual, dried hakka mee and yong tau fu soup… I like the taste, abit like Taiwan’s luu-rou-fan (pork rice).. and they use big fat tauge (beansprout), very tasty… also, the soup is nice coz not too salty like other hawker’s foodstall…
the fu-zok-yi-mai drink is special here.. why? Coz they blend it until so fine and u cant see a single fu-zok or yi-mai.. haha.. taste so-so only..
the shop is located at Taman Sri Nibong, hmm.. shop houses at another exit of Taman.. near the fly-over heading to Queensbay mall.. now they expended to 2 shops already, not hard to find.. ;)


*****

No comments: