Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Pls be considerate!!

As a normal healthy person, i will go to W.C.(water closet, i.e. a flush toilet) when i need to.. or I should say, when i really need to..

Even I am not 1st time visitor in a shopping mall, i also need some time to get to the place..

If u were me, how will u respond to a signboard "Please obtain key from cleaner" when u reach the entrance of W.C.?

For me:-
1) %^&%$T&%^#$#@#!@%$%&#
2) who is the 'cleaner'?
3) where is the cleaner?

I will directly on-fire!!

What if you were not a normal healthy person?



The management should try to reach the toilet by wheel-chair themselves!!
and then..
The management should form by those who have common sense!!

extra:-
aunty upstair, turn down TV volume aftyer midnite 12 also a common sense.. ^%^$$%#$%#^%$&^%&*%.. i seriously wish her TV speaker explode!!!

No comments: