Sunday, August 17, 2008

My Birthday Celebrations

The mood started very early, and i was busy counting down..

7.8.08
Princess Maria + Foo + VY had gave me the gift in advance, thanks! ^^

8.8.08
Aug Babies birthday celebration in Fox office, HR ordered secret recipe's cake.. erm, this one taste so so - Chocolate Strawberry.. consider my 1st cake (shared) la...

10-13.8.08
Thanks my lovely b~ for the birthday trip to Koh Samui \(^.^)/
Kelly and Daniel had gave me a surprise during the trip with my very 1st personal b'day cake~~ Tiramisu, VERY TASTY! we were so full after dinner, still i finished it!!! hahahhaa..

15.8.08
A day with PCB team!! Thanks YenLing, Soo SG and Kent Lee for the day~, also Ang and Bryant for joining us at nite.

Early morning, we went to Max for dim-sum, my 2nd 'cake' is a siew-mai + one dot of chilis at the middle.. they sang birthday song LOUD in the dim-sum-shop!!! HOW MEMORABLE!! walaoe~ ;p;p;p



Lunch time, we went Esplanade for famous Mee Sotong..wo~wo~ so so spicy~~~ .. i tried teh ais-kacang also..

Tea time, there is a monthly birthday celebration in Mot office, so co-incident, my senior PH,coll Poh and Big boss here KB also Aug babies, their bday is today!! Kelly invited me to celebrate together, so honour i can share the cakes~!!
some colix in iDEN...

picture went wrong again >.<.. can see my name there? 'HC'.. hahahaha.. EQ one lo.. RM100++ lor..
I also bought a blueberry cheese cake from Jenny cak house to share with colleagues~



Dinner time, we went Redbox!! yeah, my yearly birthday reporting place.. ahahaaaaa.. 1st time heard Kent sang!!!! no bad also ma... ahahahhaaa.. Soo n YL ler, no need say d, singer standard mia kaki... Ang n Bryant joined us late, but we had fun singing.. although i left at 1am++, they sang till 3am++!!! geng!!! Sorry for left earlier, old lady no energy liao, wanna re-charge and ready for the next day~ ;p;p;p




16.8.08
This year very have fate with dim-sum-shop, I went yamcha with Pyng and Chyong, and we met Zhe Haw.. happy chatting for 2hrs.. got my 3rd cute mini cake..

After that, my cat cat brought me to Nandos for lunch.. we got a free 1/4 chicken with Jusco birthday voucher.. hehe!!
Then lion need a nap, really old d.. I remembered got talked on phone with LC while sleeping? haha.. too tired d.. blur...

Woke up and eat the meesua + egg that mom cook~ ^^

Then, we went dinner with the person who gav birth of this lion n raised her - lion's mom!.. we went Starview (just beside pacific/megamall penang) for Fish Steambot, it's tasty but abig too much for 3ppl to share, good for 4ppl sharing.. and we order one fried prawn balls also, very delicious!!



Then I paktor-ed to watch Wall-E~~~, so so so cute, enjoy laughing in cinema..
Then, I went home zzz d, didnt make it to meet up with Jaye and Byen, sorry sorry, I'm really not feeling well, so tired, haha..

17.8.08
The most touching gift : http://marialiew.blogspot.com/2008/08/happy-birthday-hing-ching.html
Thanks Princess Maria, so glad to have you as my good friend!!

Gift from da-jie~!
Again, Thanks to all my primary la, high skol la, uni la, ex-coll la, current coll la.. family n relatives.. thanks for all the calls, sms, emails, testimonials, songs (Zhe-Haw, u sang the best one, coz with cute face expression.. haha), cakes, gifts, surprises.. really very happy and touch that u all can remember.. i love u all~!!! :*:*:*

No comments: