Friday, December 28, 2007

~Merry Xmas~

Ho Ho Ho.. Merry-BELATED-Christmas!!!
How you guys celebrated it??? I had a party at my god-mom's house in Penang..

Caring prepared all the food herself - seafood spaghetti, mushroom soup, smoked salmon, Gammon ham, chocolate muse.. etc. All food and beverage were 'alcohol-ED'.. >:)

Also, she decorated the house by herself (well, i helped very very very little only.. haha).. I'm so impressed on what she did... And she prepared x'mas gifts for everyone although we brought gift for gift-exchange-session~

I met a lot of new friends - Jess (same bday with me!!), Ik Jin, CK & CK, Rollan, Kelly, Winnie etc etc.. we had fun chit-chatting, eating, drinking, gaming, and counting down ^^

The party was started late around 830pm til 230am.. Wei Yong was the one who heat the party up with games as a MC+DJ.. really a great event organiser!! It's really fun~!!

Everyone was so high and drunk.. Jarren and I finished a big bottle of Sparkling-White-Wine after few rounds of beer!!! really been long never enjoy like this.. syok!! ;p;p

3am, the party was over. Caring, Jarren n I went for supper in town then go see-see-moon & blow-blow-wind at seaside near Hillside (on the way to Batu Ferringgi).. crazy!!.. really very very very long didnt do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so... romantic... for friends~!!!

Then, 630am, the Xmas Hero (coz drove us safely all the way after drinking) sent us home and it's the end of my Xmas celebration.. ^^

Thanks Maria + Foo, Sam + Ling, and Jarren for coming to this party..
Also, Nice to meet you all, my new friends..
Last, Thanks Caring for everything!!




No comments: